- Cash and check donations may be mailed to: 13thirty Cancer Connect, 1000 Elmwood Ave., Suite 300, Rochester, NY 14620. For checks, make sure the check is made out to “Goin’ Bald for Bucks – Rochester” and the shaver’s name is listed in the memo field.
- To drop off donations in person, please deliver them to the 13thirty Cancer Connect office at 1000 Elmwood Ave., Suite 300, Rochester, NY 14620.
- Who should I make my check out to? Please make all donation checks out to “Bald for Bucks – Rochester.” Make sure to list the shaver’s name in the memo field.
- How should I fundraise? The fastest, most efficient way to fundraise is online through your Bald for Bucks personal fundraising website. You can also collect donations through our paper donation form.
- Where does the money go? The funds raised through Goin’ Bald for Bucks support adolescent and young adult support programs at Wilmot Cancer Center, Roswell Park Cancer Institute and 13thirty Cancer Connect. To learn more about where the funds go, click here.
- How do I credit cash and check donations to my online fundraising page? Cash and check donations should be mailed or delivered to the 13thirty Cancer Connect office. Please allow 12-15 days after receipt for offline donations to be processed and posted to your fundraising page.
- How long will it take for our team fundraising total to be updated? Please allow approximately two weeks after receipt for your team donations to be posted to your fundraising page.
- Who will be cutting or shaving my hair? Your Goin’ Bald for Bucks event coordinator or host will reach out to local hair salons to find volunteers to cut hair or shave heads at your event. If you have trouble finding qualified volunteers, please contact the Goin’ Bald for Bucks coordinator for suggestions.
- Who is responsible for securing hair cutting/shaving supplies? The volunteer hair stylists/salon are responsible for bringing all appropriate tools and supplies to perform a head shave and/or haircut.
- Who chooses the event location? You do! Choose any available location, date and time that works for you!
- What types of events are there? You can go bald as an individual, with a group or with your school.